Monday, May 19, 2008

Antsy, Angsty, fed up

Still no work.  I am beyond frustrated.  I'm now convinced that I have NOTHING to offer.  What the hell have I been doing with my life the last 12 years?  Wasting my time, expending my energy for what?  For nothing.  I am stuck in  hole of a country, in a hole of a city that has no work.  I have no money, and am drowning in bills that I cannot pay.  THIS is exactly where I wanted to be at 30.  Wow.  All my dreams have come true.  Now I can die a happy woman.  This seriously sucks.  Where is the good karma, man?  I thought that if you do good for the world, you are supposed to paid back?  Well, pay back is LONG OVER DUE. As are my visa bills, condo fees and phone bills.  I at least know that I won't freeze when my power is cut off- we are coming into summer.

No comments: